Your browser is not support JavaScript, but it will not affect the web content.
|
  ||||
This is a Flash movie.
The east and West Corridor
In the south of the 2 sides of Ta Cheng Palace in the Tainan Confucius Temple, the first school in Taiwan, there are the east and West Corridor, where the virtuous and Confucians are kept. This act of honoring the outstanding disciples of Confucius began in the Jenguan Years of the Tang Dynasty, followed by changes. The virtuous and Confucians are the renowned ones. The east and West Corridor of the Tainan Confucius Temple were built in year 39 of Kangxi of the Qing Dynasty (1700) by WANG Zhiling, the Taixia King when the temple was refurbished, followed by additional works. Current building began in 1986 and the work finished on 1988.

|||
||||
 
Copyright ©2006 Ministry of Culture All Rights Reserved.
No. 439 Zhongping Road 13 Floor (South Building), Xinzhuang District, New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Tel: +886–04–2229–5848#666