Your browser is not support JavaScript, but it will not affect the web content.
|
  ||||
This is a Flash movie.
Ritual Implements Storeroom & Musical Instrument Storeroom
The Ritual Implements Storerooms and Musical Instruments Storerooms are located in the north of the rooms by Ta Cheng Palace in the Tainan Confucius Temple, linking the East and West corridors. The two storerooms preserve a large number of ritual objects and musical instruments used in the ceremonial ritual. In the year 54 of Kangxi of the Qing Dynasty (1715) when CHEN Bing offered to rebuild the Confucius Temple, the objects and the musical instruments were kept in West Corridor. In the years of Qianlong of the Qing Dynasty, they were then kept on both sides of the Cheng Sheng Shrine. With the increasing number of objects and musical instruments, they were moved to the north of the East and West corridors. Current building was made between (1986) and (1987).
|
||||
 
Copyright ©2006 Ministry of Culture All Rights Reserved.
No. 439 Zhongping Road 13 Floor (South Building), Xinzhuang District, New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Tel: +886–04–2229–5848#666