Your browser is not support JavaScript, but it will not affect the web content.
|
  ||||
This is a Flash movie.
Yi Cheng School and the west Storehouse of Books and Records
Of the 2 buildings by the Chung Sheng Shrine in the Tainan Confucius Temple, the first school in Taiwan, the east one corresponds to the Yi Cheng School and the west Storehouse of Books and Records. The Confucius Temple had no book repository. In the year 14 of Qianlong of the Qing Dynasty (1749), when the Minghuang Shrine and the Xiangxian Temple were moved to between the east and West Corridor and the Tsung Sheng Temple, ritual objects and books began being kept in different sites. When Ritual Implements Storeroom and Musical Instrument Storeroom were located to the north of the east and West Corridor, both sides of the Tsung Sheng Temple became available for books and records.
|||||
||||
 
Copyright ©2006 Ministry of Culture All Rights Reserved.
No. 439 Zhongping Road 13 Floor (South Building), Xinzhuang District, New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Tel: +886–04–2229–5848#666