Your browser is not support JavaScript, but it will not affect the web content.
|
  ||||
This is a Flash movie.
Pan Gao stone & Pan Pond
On the inside, there are 3 niches, being the one in the middle and in the left (east) for loyal women and the right one (west) for sons of filial piety. On the rear wall, there are 3 monuments of 1702, reading repair of the Pan Pond by the Ling Hsing Gate and repair of Ta Cheng Palace of the Tainan Confucius Temple and the one of 1803, reading repair of the Tainan Confucius Temple on donation by the people of Guangdong. The one reading repair of the Pan Pond by the Ling Hsing Gate might have embossed sculpture of Qiling that decayed later to show more taste of a piece of antique.


||
||||
 
Copyright ©2006 Ministry of Culture All Rights Reserved.
No. 439 Zhongping Road 13 Floor (South Building), Xinzhuang District, New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Tel: +886–04–2229–5848#666